Deepen your covenant relationship with this engaging approach to cultivating emotional and spiritual connections with your spouse. Whether you are you looking to enrich a healthy relationship or revitalize a tired one, you will discover and experience the source of a lasting and emotionally satisfying relationship.
As a couple, you will learn how to:
- Foster a closer and more deeply connected relationship
- Cultivate greater emotional and physical intimacy
- Forgive and move through past or present hurts
- Communicate with more clarity and effectiveness
Together you’ll create a more secure and resilient marriage in which you know that you matter, that you are cared for, and that you are important to your spouse.
The two-day interactive workshop includes:
- Group teaching and instruction on seven crucial couple conversations
- Coaching by Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) trained counselors as needed or requested (comparable to 5 hours of couples therapy valued at $750)
- Group debrief after each conversation
Testimonials from prior HMT® Workshops
“Coming to the ‘Hold Me Tight’ Workshop was one of the best investments we have ever made in our marriage. We feel like our tanks are full and we have new tools to go deeper in the marriage relationship than we ever thought possible!”
“Having a series of conversations around the ways we miss each other in conversation and conflict was very helpful to move past hurt and into greater intimacy in and enjoyment of our marriage.”
“This workshop was so much more than I expected it to be. The material was life-changing! I had breakthroughs about my patterns and ways to change those that will allow me to be a better man in this relationship than I thought possible.”
- Friday, October 19 – Saturday, October 20, 2018 | 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Cost: $425 per couple / Early Bird (by October 1, 2018) $375
- Location: Boulder Valley Christian Church | Boulder, Colorado
- Registration: Begins August 27; space is limited to 18 couples
- Facilitators: Gary and Cynthia Johnson
- Childcare is not provided
- Questions? Ask us.
Gary Johnson is a Licensed Professional Counselor in private practice in Boulder, Colorado. Since his pastoral positions in Boulder and Kansas, Gary has been trained in Emotionally Focused Therapy and certified as a LifePlan® facilitator. He works with individuals and couples locally, and tele-counsels with couples around the world.
Cynthia began her piano instruction business cjreflections in 1991. She has led numerous seminars in the Boulder community, and co-facilitates HMT® Workshops with her husband of 39 years.